NutriVital Mastic Beads
- Traditionally chewed to soothe the stomach for thousands of years
- Supports natural defenses against ulcers caused by helicobacter-pylori
- Supports the digestive tract's action against harmful bacteria
- Helps to combat over-acidity in the gut and digestive tract
Mastic Gum is a natural resin from the Pistacia Lentiscus tree found in the isle of Chios in Greece. It can either be chewed or swallowed and is particularly effective for maintaining health of all parts of the digestive tract where ulcers can occur - mouth and stomach included. Take six beads first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. A 1998 University of Nottingham study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, found that mastic can heal peptic ulcers by killing Helicobacter pylori, which causes peptic ulcers, gastritis, and duodenitis. Mastic Gum is free of side effects.
NutriVital Mastic Gum is imported directly from Chios, and is kept in its natural state with no added chemicals.
Dosage: Take a few beads and chew like gum between meals.
Package Contents: 30g
- No additives
- No binders
- No colouring agents
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pure Tree-sourced Mastic Resin
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5 phosphate)